Listen to the show live Monday – Friday from 8AM – 11AM, and Saturdays from 9AM – Noon on WLBY 1290AM, Ann Arbor’s talk radio station.
Please listen to the previous shows below and be sure to leave a comment to keep the conversation going!
- The Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, January 12, 2013 Non-Profit Spotlight: Ann Arbor Meals On Wheels - Beth Adams, Director - It's two million meals and counting for Ann Arbor Meals On Wheels, which provides hot, nutritious meals to the homebound.
- The Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, December 29, 2012 Year-End Tax Tips - Dana Anspach, Sensible Money, LLC - Here's what you need to know about keeping more of your money as we close out the year.
- The Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, December 1, 2012 Non-Profit Spotlight: Lutheran Social Services of Michigan - Richard Martin, Chief Advancement Officer: In 2011 there were 14,535 children in foster care statewide...
- The Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, November 17, 2012 Non-Profit Spotlight: Special Days Camps - Jim Carey, Executive Director - Since 1979, children with cancer have had the opportunity to enjoy this unique camp experience.
- The Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, October 27, 2012 The Allmendinger Park Mural - Scores of neighborhood residents contributed to a new mosaic designed by local artist Mary Thiefels, the first in a series of murals commissioned by the Ann Arbor Public Art Commission.
- The Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, October 6, 2012 Non-Profit Spotlight: Aim High School - Gwen Dunlap, Board Member/Parent; Michael Earls, Head of School: Serving students with Asperger's Syndrome, anxiety disorders, and similar learning differences, this school is finding success in its unique approach.
- The Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, September 29, 2012 Non-Profit Spotlight: 100+ Women Who Care – Debi Zahn and Marge Farrand: They only host two meetings a year and they don't own a building or have any paid staff. But 100+ Women Who Care is making a big impact in the Washtenaw community.
- The Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, September 22, 2012 Non-Profit Spotlight: Fighting Illiteracy in Washtenaw County - Amy Goodman, Executive Director, Washtenaw Literacy - They generally have excellent memories and are adept at keeping others from ever realizing that they struggle to read. But help is available through Washtenaw Literacy
- The Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, September 15, 2012 Margaret Leary, Emeritus Director, UM Law Library / Author of Giving It All Away “Giving It All Away: The Story of William W. Cook and His Michigan Law Quadrangle” chronicles the quirky magnate who donated the Law Quad to the University of Michigan.
- The Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, September 1, 2012 Healthy Living: Dietitians Are Now an Important Factor in Grocery Stores' Connection with Shoppers - The Meijer Healthy Living team explains the Nu Val concept and how grocery stores are helping us to make better food choices.