Listen to the show live Monday – Friday from 8AM – 11AM, and Saturdays from 9AM – Noon on WLBY 1290AM, Ann Arbor’s talk radio station.
Please listen to the previous shows below and be sure to leave a comment to keep the conversation going!
- The Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, May 12, 2012 Dean Dompierre, Founder, “Let ‘Em Play" (with son Eric and wife Jill) – A grassroots effort to allow for a waiver of the Michigan High School Athletic Association’s maximum age limitation gained new ground this week.
- The Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, May 5, 2012 Local Traffic Only: Homayoon Pirooz, Manager, City of Ann Arbor – Have you been cutting through neighborhoods to dodge road construction despite signs indicating "Local Traffic Only?" Are such rules common courtesy only or could you be ticketed?
- The Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, April 28, 2012 Non-Profit Spotlight: Cindy Tonkin, Home Again Avian Rescue - Spend a few minutes with Cindy and Al the Umbrella Cockatoo and it's evident there is a very special bond between the two.
- The Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, April 21, 2012 Non-Profit Spotlight: Stephanie Boles, American Red Cross – Urging People to Volunteer: This National Volunteer Week, the American Red Cross Washtenaw-Lenawee Chapter is celebrating its dedicated volunteers and partners.
- The Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, April 14, 2012 Salvaging the Truth: Titanic Myths Debunked: Stephen Spignesi, "The Titanic for Dummies" - April 15, 2012 marks the hundredth anniversary of the sinking of the great ocean liner Titanic.
- Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, April 7, 2012 Damian On Design: Dina Kutinsky, UM Medical; Damian Farrell, Architect; Laurie Prager, Interior Designer – We talk with artist Paul Villinski about his beautiful butterfly installation at the new UM Mott Children's Hospital and the healing power of art.
- Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, March 31, 2012 New Airport Shuttle Service – AirRide, a new public transportation service between Ann Arbor and Detroit Metro Airport, debuts Monday, April 2. It’s the result of a new public-private partnership between AATA TheRide and Michigan Flyer.
- Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, March 24, 2012 Trevor Staples, Friends of the Ann Arbor Skatepark - A timeline has now been set for the construction of a 30,000sf skatepark at Ann Arbor's Veterans Memorial Park...
- Lucy Ann Lance Show, 1290 WLBY – Saturday, March 10, 2012 Travel Michigan: David Lorenz, Travel Michigan; Nils Fallack, Travel Marketing Romberg – Reporting from Berlin at the world’s largest travel show, Dave & Nils talk about the worldwide attraction of the Great Lakes states.
- Lucy Ann Lance Show – Saturday, March 3, 2012 John Austerberry, DTE Energy - Washtenaw County Power Outages - Wind gusts whipping up to 60 miles per hour buffeted Washtenaw County overnight and into the morning.