Listen to the show live Monday – Friday from 8AM – 11AM, and Saturdays from 9AM – Noon on WLBY 1290AM, Ann Arbor’s talk radio station.
Please listen to the previous shows below and be sure to leave a comment to keep the conversation going!
- Lucy Ann Lance Show on 1290 WLBY – Saturday, November 12, 2011 With more than 80 Michigan wineries situated within 14,600 acres of scenic vineyards, Michigan truly is wine country.
- Lucy Ann Lance Show on 1290 WLBY – Saturday, October 22, 2011 Dale Leslie and Ann Arbor's historian Wystan Stevens take us on a graveyard tour of the resting spots of Yost, Schembechler, and some of Ann Arbor's earliest settlers.
- Lucy Ann Lance Show on 1290 WLBY – Saturday, September 10, 2011 9 AM-10 AM: Click & Listen to Hour 1: Roger Simpson, Vice President for Central Opertions, Huron Valley Ambulance: Michigan Stadium’s Policy on Bottled Water & Its Effect on Fans – Roger Simpson has managed HVA’s presence on Michigan Football game days for many years. He gives us an idea of what it was like this past ...
- Lucy Ann Lance Show on 1290 WLBY – Saturday, September 3, 2011 Back to School Lunches They'll Love - Healthier alternatives to candy and chips, and great school box lunch recipes for your kids to enjoy.
- Lucy Ann Lance Show on 1290 WLBY – Saturday, August 27, 2011 Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Raided - A new court ruling says dispensaries cannot deal in dope, and several were raided this week in Ann Arbor.
- Lucy Ann Lance Show on 1290 WLBY – Saturday, August 20, 2011 Mary Morgan, Publisher, Ann Arbor Chronicle: Ann Arbor has two dog parks and some residents are calling for a third more centralized one. Mary covered the Park Advisory Commission meeting this past week, and she tells us the discussion included an interesting stat on pounds of poo collected. That's right. Someone at the city keeps track of that one.
- Lucy Ann Lance Show on 1290 WLBY – Saturday, August 13, 2011 Angela Barbash, President, New West Willow Neighborhood Association: Speak Peace West Willow Rally - A neighborhood galvanizes against crime and promotes peace in its ranks. West Willow believes its model for community engagement can be used in other neighborhoods as well.
- Lucy Ann Lance Show on 1290 WLBY – Saturday, August 6, 2011 The Life & Service of Gary Lillie - Many in our community were stunned to learn that Gary Lillie, a great Veteran and community steward, was killed after a motorist struck him while he was walking near his home this past week.
- Lucy Ann Lance Show on 1290 WLBY – Saturday, July 30, 2011 Tony Dearing, Chief Content Officer, & Laurel Champion, Executive Vice President, AnnArbor.com - Celebrating the 2nd Anniversary of AnnArbor.com, Tony and Laurel reflect on their successes and challenges, and give us a hint of what the future holds for this digital online publication.
- Lucy Ann Lance Show on 1290 WLBY – Saturday, July 23, 2011 David Stringer, Freelance Writer / Former Ann Arbor Huron H.S. English Teacher: Art That Wiggles Its Butt: Whoever Said There's No Disputing About Taste Never Met An Art Fair Jury